What do we collect and why?
We collect personal data from (former) employees, job applicants, (potential) suppliers and clients and visitors to our own websites. Nothing exciting, we do this because we want to serve the persons concerned as well as possible.
The personal data that we (may) collect are:
- First and last name - So we can address you properly
- Function - This way we know what information may be relevant to you
- Organisation name and department
- Telephone number(s) - So we can contact you if necessary
- Email and social media addresses - Also in connection with contacting you
- And home address, bank account number & BSN number in case of (former) employees - are required in connection with employment.
In addition to the personal data mentioned above, we also collect the following cookies (a cookie is a small file that is sent by an internet server and that is placed on the hard drive of your computer. This file keeps track of the visited Internet site and contains some data about this visit) data of the visitors to our websites.
- Essential cookies
These cookies are mandatory. Without them, the website cannot function.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies are optional; they are used, among other things, to gather statistics and to tailor the website and our campaigns to your needs. We therefore recommend that you accept these cookies. However, you can choose to accept only the essential cookies.
More information about the above cookies and how to manage them can be found on
(our cookie information pages).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your data carefully and no longer than necessary.
Do you want to change something or do you have a question?
If you have any questions about the information we as Detox may collect from you, how we use it or if you wish to change or delete it, please contact us.